Thank you for your interest in guest posting on The Remote Entrepreneur! We’re always looking for great content, resources, and sharing advice and knowledge to help online entrepreneurs master the remote life. Moreover, we aim to inspire everyone to start an online business, so they can have the freedom to live, work, and travel on their terms.
Before pitching an idea, please search our blog archive to make sure that your topic has not already been covered.
We are currently accepting submissions for authoritative, in-depth articles between 1000-3000 words around the themes of:
- Up to date and thoughtful analysis of remote work trends
- Pieces that inform and equip people to start a remote business
- Marketing advise for starting and growing an internet-based business
- Travel information about popular destinations, co-working spaces, internet speeds and remote work infrastructure
- Packing lists and wardrobe tips for remote entrepreneurs
- Remote work gear and business tools
We prefer posts that draw on personal experience, written in an informal conversational tone, but without being too informal!
Our publication is open to individual contributors with quality content ideas, and no payment is required to be a guest author.
- Posts must be original and must not have appeared elsewhere
- Articles with links are accepted
- There is no limit on authority links or contextual links in the article. Please make sure to add two to three links to authority sites when stating facts and statistics
- You are allowed a maximum of one link to your personal blog or website in the body of the article. All links are "follow" by default
- Please add 1-2 links to other articles on The Remote Entrepreneur whenever possible (relevant). Good interlinking is very important to us
- No links to pages served over http
- No links to pages with Moz spam score >7.5%, this is a hard line
- Your article should include a featured image and at least 2 additional images
- All images should be verifiable as royalty free, this is a hard line
- Your article will be promoted across our extensive social networks
- You will need to submit a brief bio, author picture and at least one link to your social media accounts and website
- To post as a brand, please contact us for purchasing a sponsored article instead at [email protected]
Guest authors can get in touch and pitch their ideas or send us their articles at: [email protected]